- Facebook: FACE – faţă + BOOK – cartea
- Like – a plăcea
- Weekend: WEEK – săptămâna + END – sfârşit
- Milka: MILK – lapte
- Lion – leu
- Teddy – ursulet
- Red Bull: RED – rosu + BULL – taur
- 7 Days: SEVEN – sapte + DAYS – zile
- Milkshake: MILK – lapte + SHAKE – a agita
- Fresh – proaspat
- Cheesecake: CHEESE – branza + CAKE – prajitura
- Full – plin
- Fast-Food: FAST – rapid + FOOD – mâncare
- Supermarket: MARKET – piaţă
- Hobby – pasiune
- Mail – posta
- Popcorn: CORN – PORUMB
- Mickey Mouse: MOUSE – şoarece
- Donald Duck: DUCK – rată
- Bugs Bunny: BUNNY – iepuras
- Sponge – burete
- Angry Birds: ANGRY – furios + BIRDS – pasari
- Spiderman: SPIDER – paianjen + MAN – barbat
- Batman: BAT – liliac
- Football: FOOT – picior + BALL – minge
- Handball: HAND – picior + BALL – minge
- Handsfree: HANDS – maini + FREE – liber
Hello and Happy New Year!
I just got back from a great vacation with my family and friends. There was no internet connection, we only had our stories and jokes, lots of relaxation, cold and snow :). I feel happy to start a new year of blogging on Engleza la Gradi with you.
I admit I was not quite the blogger of the year lately and there were some good personal reasons for that but I really like fresh starts so I’m gonna take the beginning of 2015 to set 2 resolutions for my activity here.
1. Tuesday will be the official posting day
2. This year I will be focusing on videos and on the method.
You will find extra English tips on the
Facebook page: Engleza la Grădi,
Twiteer page: @
It’s great to be back online. I’ll leave you with a first video lesson from Elf Learning:
Good news! Good news!
Engleza la Grădi vă aşteaptă pe Twitter.
De câteva zile postăm linkuri drăguţe, căutăm de zori persoane din domeniul educaţiei, învăţăm de la cei mai buni şi aflăm tot felul de lucruri interesante.
Toţi iubitorii blogului ne găsesc aici: @englezalagradi.